– Do NOT purchase here! Please purchase the ringtone through the iTunes store while on your mobile device!
How to load ringtones onto your Android device:
-Connect your device to your computer (typically through a USB cable).
-Locate the file folder for your device (usually a new drive under “computer”).
-If there is not already a folder called “Ringtones” create one within the device's file folder.
-Download and save the ringtone/s to your newly created Ringtones folder.
-Disconnect your device and restart it.
-On your device, go to settings / sound / phone ringtone. Scroll through the list and select your new ringtone.
How to load ringtones onto your Windows device:
– Connect your device to your computer (typically through a USB cable).
– Locate the file folder on your device (usually a new drive under “computer” or “this pc”).
– Find the “Ringtones” folder under your device.
– Download and save the ringtone/s to the Ringtones folder.
– Disconnect your device and restart it.
– On your device, go to settings / ringtones+sounds. Scroll through the list and select your new ringtone.
Once your purchase has been completed, you will
receive an email that will include the link to download this file.
Please note that your purchase allows you to download the file once. If
you do not receive the email within 30 minutes, please check your SPAM
folder. If you still do not see it, please contact us through email@example.com