Visit over 20 species of animals wildly up close
On a tour of our zoological park, you’ll walk the three-quarter-mile path with a highly-trained guide and gain an understanding of each species’ ecological importance. You’ll also get to know each animal’s individual personality and story. We’re about reconnecting you to wildlife—so every tour is a conversation.
- On September 17th, we welcomed the arrival of Avalon Tiger! This beautiful 16-year-old tigress is settling in well and getting used to her new home. […]
- Pumpkin Prowl returns on November 16th, 2019! Celebrate autumn in the wildest way imaginable: our annual Pumpkin Prowl event! Pumpkins are a hot commodity in the […]
- Join us on September 27th, 2019, for the most delightful animal benefit of the year: Lions, Tigers, and Beer! What makes this fundraiser so unique? After […]
- Cold Laser Comfort Care and Acupuncture for Aging Animals A couple of weeks ago, our animal husbandry and veterinary team provided some interesting comfort care […]
- All About Avalon Tiger! October’s spotlight is on the newest member of our family! We’d like to help you learn more about her so that you can decide […]
- All About Arya Bobcat! September’s spotlight is on this agile and graceful bobcat! We’d like to help you learn more about her so that you can decide how […]