Visit over 20 species of animals wildly up close
On a tour of our zoological park, you’ll walk the three-quarter-mile path with a highly-trained guide and gain an understanding of each species’ ecological importance. You’ll also get to know each animal’s individual personality and story. We’re about reconnecting you to wildlife—so every tour is a conversation.
Come watch an outdoor movie and listen to the lions on July 27th. Look to the skies on Aug 12 for the Perseid Meteor Shower while you listen to our chorus at Wild Under the Stars. The wildly popular Girl Scout Day returns on Sept 7th.
- NEW: Wild About Wolves We are thrilled to introduce a brand new membership program – Wild About Wolves! This exclusive, private experience will make you an […]
- Join us for a movie on the lawn at our second Roaring Reel to Real event! On July 27th, 2019, take a break from the couch […]
- On August 12, 2019, join us in the green space and event field by our Visitors Center to view the Perseid Meteor Shower!
- May’s spotlight is on this mellow and personable Geoff! We’d like to help you learn more about him so that you can decide how you’d like […]
- Do you want to start off by giving an overview? What does training mean when you’re talking about these animals? On a really broad spectrum, training […]
- February’s spotlight is on this unbelievably cute little guy. We’d like to help you get to know him so that you can decide how you’d like […]