Visit over 20 species of animals wildly up close
On a tour of our zoological park, you’ll walk the three-quarter-mile path with a highly-trained guide and gain an understanding of each species’ ecological importance. You’ll also get to know each animal’s individual personality and story. We’re about reconnecting you to wildlife—so every tour is a conversation.
- Spring has sprung, and we’re making some exciting new changes to our educational programming at the Center! We recently welcomed the arrival of Delilah Giant Flemish […]
- Registration is now open for this wildly popular annual event!
- This exclusive experience is sold out, but we have other Valentine’s themed tours on the weekend!
- February’s spotlight is on this unbelievably cute little guy. We’d like to help you get to know him so that you can decide how you’d like […]
- When Doug and I founded the Center in 1999, our hope was that it would be a hub of educational activity for years to come. The […]
- Join us on Facebook every other Thursday for more chats with Hannah. Our last keeper talk was all about enrichment! What is enrichment? Enrichment is just […]