Visit over 20 species of animals wildly up close
On a tour of our zoological park, you’ll walk the three-quarter-mile path with a highly-trained guide and gain an understanding of each species’ ecological importance. You’ll also get to know each animal’s individual personality and story. We’re about reconnecting you to wildlife—so every tour is a conversation.
- Tree Toss is a special “open park” event; visitors can independently walk the path and spend time with the animals that interest them most. Visitors will […]
- We are excited to announce the arrival of Hagen, our newest New Guinea Singing Dog!
- Winter evenings are an amazing time to visit the animals at the the Conservators Center. As the weather grows cooler, join us in celebrating the season […]
- Join us on Facebook every other Thursday for more chats with Hannah. Our last keeper talk was all about enrichment! What is enrichment? Enrichment is just […]
- Last week’s Live Keeper Talk was all about geriatric animals! We sat down with Hannah, our animal husbandry manager, to talk about our senior residents, how […]
- Preparing for Hurricane Florence at a zoological park Nearly every year around this time, a large storm threatens to cause mayhem and destruction somewhere in the […]