Visit over 20 species of animals wildly up close
On a tour of our zoological park, you’ll walk the three-quarter-mile path with a highly-trained guide and gain an understanding of each species’ ecological importance. You’ll also get to know each animal’s individual personality and story. We’re about reconnecting you to wildlife—so every tour is a conversation.
- Support local businesses and the Conservators Center by joining us at Reed’s Coffee and Art in Mebane, N.C. on Saturday, September 8th from 7pm to 11pm!
- We have a new little lemur girl, and we’re already in love!
- See lions roar in real life and on the big screen! Join us and our lion prides on Friday, August 24th for a night of family […]
- Professionally, I am an educator, a scholar, a psychologist, a scientist. Beyond my profession, I am a Conservators Center volunteer, tour guide, and lifetime adopter. Over […]
- Carnivores for a Healthy Planet Predator species are amazing examples of evolutionary success. The way that they interact with each other, with prey animals, and even […]
- Spring Has Sprung Spring is the season of new beginnings and budding romance, and the animals at the Conservators Center sure are feeling affectionate! There is […]