Visit over 20 species of animals wildly up close
On a tour of our zoological park, you’ll walk the three-quarter-mile path with a highly-trained guide and gain an understanding of each species’ ecological importance. You’ll also get to know each animal’s individual personality and story. We’re about reconnecting you to wildlife—so every tour is a conversation.
- On Friday, April 19th, join us for an Easter celebration your family will never forget!
- We are saddened to announce the passing of Arthur Tiger on March 28, 2019. We are devastated by this tragic and unexpected loss. Arthur was a […]
- Spring has sprung, and we’re making some exciting new changes to our educational programming at the Center! We recently welcomed the arrival of Delilah Giant Flemish […]
- Do you want to start off by giving an overview? What does training mean when you’re talking about these animals? On a really broad spectrum, training […]
- February’s spotlight is on this unbelievably cute little guy. We’d like to help you get to know him so that you can decide how you’d like […]
- When Doug and I founded the Center in 1999, our hope was that it would be a hub of educational activity for years to come. The […]