Scouts are near and dear to our hearts, from Eagle Scout projects, to camp-outs, troop tours, and our signature Girl Scout Day. Come on out with your troop!
Your personal guide will give you a unique look at the place our animals call home, and can answer questions across a broad range of topics. Group tours typically last 1 hour.
How To Schedule Your Group Tour to the Center
In order to ensure we can accommodate your group on your preferred date, please plan to schedule at least 2 months in advance.
To book a tour for your group, please have the following ready:
- 3-4 potential dates as well as timing preferences
- The number of adults, and students that will be in your party
- The grade level of the students
- Does anyone in your group have special needs? (We want to ensure the best possible experience for all of our guests and if we know ahead of time, we are better able to do this. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Group Tour Costs
There is a minimum cost of $200 (plus tax) for Group Tours during the week for up to 25 people, after which it costs $8 for each additional person (age 3+).
All fees are subject to tax at a rate of 6.75%. For the definite cost for your group, please be sure to ask for an invoice once you have scheduled your tour.
- If you need to cancel or change your tour time, you must give us 72 hours notice by emailing email@example.com. If you do not provide 72-hour notice of cancellation or if you do not show up for your scheduled tour, you will waive your deposit.
- All tour participants are required to release form. Minors are required to have their form signed by their legal guardian, or they will not be permitted to join the tour. Please make sure both sides of the form are completed.
- Please consider check-in activities when planning your arrival time, and allow ample time for check-in and any necessary visits to the bathroom facilities prior to the start time of your tour. Please note that we do have limited bathroom facilities that can accommodate a limited number of people at one time.
Girl Scout Patch Program
Girl Scouts can earn a patch through our exclusive patch program, available only at the Conservators Center. Please ask specifically for them when you schedule your tour, as they are not available to the general public. Click here for the information packet with details.
DISCOVER- Girls understand themselves and their values and use their knowledge and skills to explore the world.
CONNECT- Girls care about, inspire, and team with others locally and globally.
TAKE ACTION- Girls act to make the world a better place.
Change Your Whole Perspective
Group Tour Reservation Form
Accessibility, Safety, and Pets
The Conservators Center's park is not wheelchair accessible; however, accessibility accommodations are available for visitors with mobility issues. Please note that we do not allow unauthorized vehicles, including scooters or motorized wheelchairs, in the park. You can find more information about disability accommodations and handicapped access in the Tour FAQ on our Plan Your Visit page. Please note that strollers are also not permitted in the park.
If you are planning to visit the Center, please take a moment to review our park information and tour waiver. If you'd like, you can also print the waiver and photography release forms to fill out and complete prior to arrival. Waivers and release forms will also be available in the gift shop for visitors to complete during the check-in process.
For safety reasons, the Conservators Center does not allow visitors to bring pets on site. Any visitor who brings an animal to the Center will be asked to leave immediately. We do not allow visitors to leave animals unattended in a vehicle at any time of year.