Visit over 20 species of animals wildly up close
On a tour of our zoological park, you’ll walk the three-quarter-mile path with a highly-trained guide and gain an understanding of each species’ ecological importance. You’ll also get to know each animal’s individual personality and story. We’re about reconnecting you to wildlife—so every tour is a conversation.
- Would you drink beer and chow down on delicious cuisine to benefit our animals?
- …for the most amazing Girl Scout event of the year. Have a troop? Know a troop? Do they want to earn a patch for looking a […]
- Who else wants a unique Valentine’s Day? We do. Trackside Market in Mebane does. That’s why we’ve concocted…Pours for Paws! What is Pours for Paws? Well, […]
- Winter in the Wild With the onset of winter comes a flurry of worry neatly packed in the deceptive shape of an innocent snowflake, too beautiful […]
- Have you ever wondered why only male lions grow manes? Well, so have we here at the Conservators Center, home to 15 African Lions and a […]
- Easy: there’s a special experience for both groups here at the Conservators Center! Teachers… …remember that we offer super-cool Wild Field Trips for any age group, […]